1. Kajal Aggarwal became the first heroine to have starred opposite Ram Charan and his father Chiranjeevi. Anushka became the first heroine to have acted under K. Raghavendra Rao’s direction (Om Namo Venkatesaya) and his son Prakash’s direction (Size Zero).
2. After almost 15 years of watching Khadgam for every Independence Day and Republic Day, there was finally an alternative option in the form of Ghazi. Unfortunately, the producers have sold only the digital rights to Amazon Prime and have retained the Telugu satellite rights. Also, Ghazi couldn’t add any song for our Independence Day and Republic Day school performances.
3. With the satellite rights of Baahubali 2 and Fidaa, Maa TV can easily survive till the next season of Bigg Boss.
4. This year, Jagapathi Babu acted with Nagarjuna (Om Namo Venkatesaya) and his sons Naga Chaitanya (Raarandoi Veduka Chuddaam) and Akhil (Hello!).
5. Nene Raju Nene Mantri is that rare film in which the off-screen names of the hero and the villain are same – Daggubati ‘Rana’ and Ashutosh ‘Rana’.
6. Om Namo Venkatesaya marked Nagarjuna and Anushka’s 5th film with them in the lead roles, and 9th film with cameos included. It also marked three films of Nagarjuna continuously having Anushka. Such a long-lasting combination is a rarity in today’s times.
Here’s the list: Super, Don, King (Anushka cameo), Ragada, Damarukam, Size Zero (Nagarjuna cameo), Soggade Chinni Nayana (Anushka cameo), Oopiri (Anushka cameo) and Om Namo Venkatesaya.
7. In 2017, Sundeep Kishan had the highest number of releases – 5 films including bilinguals and Tamil releases. Also, Sundeep Kishan has reportedly finished shooting of three more films – Manasuku Nachindi, Narakasurudu and Kunal Kohli’s debut Telugu directorial.
In 2016, Nara Rohit had 6 straight Telugu releases. But, no Telugu hero has come close to Allari Naresh’s record of 8 releases in 2008, which is the highest in the recent past.
8. 2016 lo A Aa ane movie release ayyindi. 2017 lo E Ee ane movie release ayyindi. 2018 lo U Uu ane movie vasthaada?
9. Now this one is a PJ (Poor Joke) about our PJ (Pilla Zamindar). Generally, BBM (Bachelor of Business Management) chesaaka MBA (Master of Business Administration) chesthaaru. Nani gaaru maatram BBM (Bhale Bhale Magadivoy) tarwaatha MCA (Middle Class Abbayi) chesaaru.
10. Ravibabu’s Adhugo
In 2015, post the release of Avunu 2, the first news about Ravi Babu’s film with a piglet came up.
In 2016, Ravi Babu shared few details about the challenges involved in the making of Adhugo, in an interview with TNR. During the demonetization period, Ravi Babu made news for waiting in an ATM queue with a piglet.
In 2017, the pre-release teaser of Adhugo was released.
2018 lo aina ee film release avvudda? Leka trailer okkate vasthaada?
11. Vishwaroopam II
On similar lines, In 2013, prior to the release of the first part, Kamal Haasan revealed that 40% of part two was shot during the making of part one. When part one released, it had a trailer of the second part which left some intriguing questions. A few months later, a first look was released.In 2014, a making video was released along with a new trailer. In 2017, another poster was released on the occasion of Osama Bin Laden’s death anniversary. The last scenes were shot and the final mixing was done.
Vishwaroopam II eppudu release avvuthundo, Yeto Vellipoyindi Manasu DVD eppudu release avvuthundo..ituvanti prasnalaki samadhaanam 2018 lo aina dorukuthundo ledo. Ledante, aarella ku paiga production lo unna Anji record ni, release aina chaala ellu varuku TV lo raani Master record ni, ee rendu movies break chesela unnaayi.
12. Before two years, it was Salman Khan who launched the teaser of Akhil’s first film. A few days back, Salman Khan’s Tiger Zinda Hain and Akhil’s Hello! released on the same day. Incidentally, the names of their characters in their respective films is Avinash.
13. All top stars Chiranjeevi, Balakrishna, Venkatesh, Nagarjuna, Allu Rajun, NTR, Prabhas, Pawan Kalyan and Mahesh Babu had a movie release this year. (Except for Ram Charan)
If you wish to contribute, mail us at email@example.com