Contributed By Spilled Beans
The Vedica Scholars Programme for Women
If you are a woman and are trying to decide what to do with your career or considering doing MBA, Here is an Unique and a worthy MBA programme unlike the other pure management degree (MBA courses).
Co- Founded by Pramath Raj sinha, Founding dean of ‘Indian School of Business (ISB)’ and Founder of ‘Ashoka University(Young India Fellowship)’, and Anuradha Das Mathur, Founder of ‘The Foundation of Working Women’, Vedica Scholars Programme for Women is a unique alternative to the traditional MBA programme, which is creating a cadre of successful women professionals for the 21st century.
Vedica is an 18-month full-time, residential, professional certificate in management practice and leadership with a re-imagined pluridisciplinary curriculum that has been carefully crafted to the expectations of employers today. The programme is a combination of classroom learning, hands-on work experience, and mentoring and coaching by some of the most inspiring academics and professionals of our times.
Vedica believes that one cannot make the right choices for your organisation without understanding the economics, politics and sociology of that choice. Hence providing an opportunity for the peers to study Liberal arts along with the MBA. In the fight for talent, top-rated enterprises and recruiters in general offer a premium for employees who bring perspective, diversity and an ‘out-of-the-box’ approach to problem solving. This track will distinguish you from the rest by equipping you to score on this front!
It’s curriculum involves:
1. Mastering Management Practice
2. Learning from the liberal arts
3. Thinking and Communicating for Impact
4. Taking Charge of Personal Growth
The ‘Learning from the Liberal Arts’ track also offers courses in micro and macro economics, comparative politics, sociology, history, psychology, women’s studies, development, international relations, public policy – design and impact, India’s rich cultural heritage, world religions, cinema studies, philosophy and literature.
The ‘Learning from the Liberal Arts’ track will offer courses in micro and macro economics, comparative politics, sociology, history, psychology, women’s studies, development, international relations, public policy – design and impact, India’s rich cultural heritage, world religions, cinema studies, philosophy and literature.
In short, Why should you consider this Programme?
– Because it is a first-of-its-kind programme.
– Because it is supported by some of the most awe-inspiring women leaders from around the globe.
– Because it offers world-class faculty, hand-picked from leading academic and professional institutions across the world.
– Because it gives you the chance to work closely with and learn from an accomplished woman leader through our unique ‘Shadow a Woman CEO’ programme.
– Because it extends support to you in the form of mentors and track leaders, who guide you through every step of the programme, be it challenging academic essays or crucial professional decisions.
– Because it equips you equally well for a career in private enterprise, development practice, government service or an entrepreneurial venture.
– Because it enriches you as a person through its emphasis on interdisciplinary learning, without losing its focus on building your leadership capacities.
– Because it helps you form bonds with like-minded women in an intellectually stimulating environment – bonds that will last you a lifetime.
– Because it promises you full career support and assured placement on completion of the programme.
Some of the major recruiters this year are Deloitte, KPMG, EY, MMTC-PAMP, Max Healthcare, Nestlé, SecureNow, FSSAI, Astrum and SoulTree. Many Scholars have also been placed in other upcoming organisations such as 1to1help and Anant National University with Highest Salary being INR 11.02 lakhs per annum and an Average Salary of INR 8.5 lakhs per annum.
Details about the campus and contact address:
Address: 2nd floor, Block A, Clarion Collection (Qutab Hotel) Shaheed Jeet Singh Marg,
New Delhi – 110016, India
Visit their website here.
If you wish to contribute, mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org