Our heroines are so angelic and beautiful that we frequently compare them with princesses… So what if we compare them with our favourite Disney princesses?? Let’s take a look!
1. Tamannah Bhatia as Snow White: Tamannah, with lips as red as a rose and skin as white as snow, perfectly fits in as Snow White.
2. Shriya Saran as Cinderella: Doesn’t she exactly resemble the dancing princess with the glass slippers?
3. Anushka Shetty as Jasmine: Jasmine from Aladdin is so brave that she has a tiger as a pet. That’s why we have Anushka (our Devasena) as our TFI’s Jasmine.
4. Shruti Hassan as Belle from Beauty & The Beast: Shruti Hassan with her princess-like beauty and elegance fits right in as Belle from Beauty & The Beast.
5. Genelia as Tinker Bell: Who is the one heroine in TFI who is feisty, childish, cute and crazy like Tinker Bell? That’s right, Geneliaaa…
6. Samantha as Sleeping Beauty: Samantha cheppinattuga tanaki ishtamaina rende rendintilo okati padukovadam…
7. Praneetha as Rapunzel: Praneetha is Rapunzel because of those big eyes and lovely hair.
8. Avika Gor as Merida from Brave: Both are witty, impulsive, loud and stubborn. Can you ignore that long curly hair?
9&10. Kaajal and Sindhu as Anna and Elsa: And finally the cutest sisters from Chandamama as Anna & Elsa from Frozen. This fits so perfectly that I don’t need to give any reason at all.
So, this was the list of our TFI heroines as Disney princesses. If I have missed any and you think of any resemblance with other Disney princesses please put it in the comments.
If you wish to contribute, mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org