Sleeping early at 10pm is big challenge to us in now a days. Rising early is toughest task to us. Follow these tips to try sleeping early at night.
1) The mind and body automatically crave rest when they hear restful and peaceful sounds.
2) A dark room improves the quality of your sleep.
3) If you are exhausted from physical exercise it is far easier to sleep at night.
4) Alcohol causes dehydration and disturbed sleep throughout the night.
5) Meditation clears your mind and relaxes your body.
6) If you don’t get sleep throughout the night, try waking up early the next day. You will fall asleep earlier the next day.
7) Try this, you will have no other choice but to sleep you will end up sleeping.
8) Drinking too much water awakens you from your deep sleep for a trip to the loo.
9) Make sure your bed is clean. Maintain fresh bed sheets.
10) After a Warm shower, your body temperature will drop. The temperature drop is a signal to your body that it is time to rest.
11) We all know how late night calls end up and sometimes. Time to ditch your phone at night.
PS: Between your eyebrows, there is a small depression on the level of your brows, right above the nose. Apply gentle pressure to that point for a minute.
Also, do SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube channel to get more awesome video content delivered right into your inbox.
If you wish to contribute, mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org