There are those who are one in a million.
There are one in a billion.
And there are one in a billion for every billion years.
And it just happens that the ‘Viswa Vikyatha Nata Sarvabhouma’, the Legendary ‘Nandamuri Taraka Ramarao’ is one in a billion for every billion years. We know it hasn’t been a billion years yet, but our hearts still yearn for his presence onto the Telugu Land. Here a few reasons why.
1. He wasn’t an actor. He was the act.
He could act. He could direct. He could write. He was truly the whole act.
2. Crown, Jewels and Make Up doesn’t make one a God. You need a body that radiates divinity too.
He possessed divinity that would make the Gods jealous.
3. One Star whose roles were unaffected by his stardom.
He was your God. And in a month he portrayed a simple village teacher. And not long after he was seen a priest.
4. He was a legend. But never had a problem sharing the screen with other legends.
Remember when dreams came true?
5. Perfection to the core, it almost seems like every muscle acted.
It has to be seen to be believed.
6. A man with talent, a star with character and a life with with discipline.
Acting fetches you Stardom, Discipline wins you success.
7. Send him to a battle and he will win it for you just with words.
His dialogues might well be tongue twisters for the present generation stars.
8. He made a little cash with his Stardom. But what’s more important: he brought Change.
He came. He saw. He conquered. All in just 9 months.
If you wish to contribute, mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org