What If… Seenu From ‘Hello’ Was Actually From A Middle Class Family?
Yet again, Vikram K Kumar mastered the art of storytelling in his very own signature style of connecting the destinies! ‘Hello!’ can be visualized as a beautiful piece of art painted on a larger than life canvas, thanks to the technicians behind it. However, in the process of making a classic, some of the scenes are set in situations which are far away from reality. What happens if one reimagines the same story by filtering out the extravaganza created by those bells and whistles? Sounds more like Nani narrating the lifestyle of middle-class people, right? Here are the results when ‘Hello!’ can be visualised if it happened in a middle class family..
(PS: Idhi movie comparison kaadhu..)
1. Seenu – Avinash gaa maari.. daily morning tracks eskoni, shoes eskoni jogging/running ki velthuntaadu..
Mana middle class mornings ela untaayante…
2. Seenu composes a new tune with his Ektara instrument so as to impress Junnu.
Middle Class Seenu: Aa age lo music instrument undadhu.. Okavela unnaa, 2 days lo viraggottesthaam.. Manaku paatalu occha ante.. adhi kuda ledhu.. Mari ammailani impress cheyalante… manaku telsindhi idhokkate:
3. Junnu gives Rs 100 daily to Seenu so that he can spare his remaining time for composing fresh tunes. Basically, Junnu’s ‘Upadhi Haami Pathakam’.
If Junnu was from middle class & her mother finds out that daily Rs 100 is missing:
4 Junnu eats Pani Puri in the most unconventional way..
But..But.. What’s the standard way in which girls eat Pani Puri?
5. Akhil Babu chases the goons in parkour-style throughout the first half just for the sake of getting last incoming number.
Cool Babuuu.. Ma middle class range lo aalochisthe you could’ve contacted the customer care like our Lingaraj (Bujjigadu) did.. Padhi nimshaallo khel khatam..!
6. Junnu: Dad nenu Violin nerchukunta, Hyderabad potha, Bachpan la parichayamaina soulmate gadine laggam cheskunta..
Her dad: Sare amma… vellu..
Junnu’s middle class dad: Nuvvu enchukunna footpath emiti, Akkadunna aa beggar gaadu emiti. Memu mimmalni ekkadiko theeskeldham anukuntaam. Meeru ikkade untaru.. akkadiki poru..
7. Wonder why always the movie leads are shown as center of attraction in somebody else’s wedding Sangeet. Such lovely Sangeets happen only in movies.
Maa Middle class Sangeet-lu: Those stupid dance moves by our mandhu baabulu…
8. Seenu is lucky to find a rich couple adopt him.
Reality of a middle class girl when she finds out that Seenu is still begging on roads:
Junnu: Kaun hai re thuuu?
9. Seenu alias Avinash tells his mother that the girl is his soulmate.
Adhe mana middle class ammalaku… manam ammailatho thiruguthunnaam ani kanapadithe chaalu..
If you wish to contribute, mail us at email@example.com