Once upon a time, a great fortune teller, a fore-seer, a future predictor was born in the Kadapa District. You all must’ve heard of Pothuluri Veerabrahmendra Swami, mostly as Brahmamgaru. If you haven’t then he’s a fore-teller of the 17th century. He is remembered like this:
…actually more like this!
He was known to be an incredible Kalagyani and soon acquired numerous devotees. Now his prophecies turned out to be so accurate that he has been deemed the Nostradamus of India.
Some of these predictions were meant to indicate the end of the world, and they were ridiculously amusing if not anything else. Take a look!
1. River Krishna will overflow and touch the nose-ring of Goddess Kanakadurga on Indrakeeladri.
2. Yaganti nandi will come to life and rave.
It is said to be growing in size over the ages.
3. 12-year-old kids will become grandmothers.
Ugra Sthambam Peak at Ahobilam
5. Sun will appear in the form of a man in the sky.
6. There will be no water in River Ganga for 40 days.
Ganga river at Uttarkashi
Image Source: peasantautonomy
7. Cloned men nine feet high will fight wars.
8. Pig will give birth to an elephant.
Seems like this has already happened!
9. Millions of horses will come from the caves of Yaganti, to follow Kalki.
10. A 3-Year-Old child will predict the future.
If you wish to contribute, mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org