Eroje modalaina Tokyo Olympics lo mana deshanni represent chesi mana kosam medals gelavadaniki 120 members velladam jarigindhi anedhi telisina vishyame. 18 different sports and many hurdles crossed to reach the Olympics. Okavela dini part 1 chudaledhu antey urgent gaa velli chuseynadi. And here is the list of the rest of the participants, they are out there competing with other countries for ours.
There’s only one participant from our country, as he is Sushila Devi Likmabam, from Mizoram.
3 men, and for the first time a woman is representing India at the Olympics. Also, this is the first time India is participating in more than 2 events of sailing.
Nethra Kumanan, Laser Radial
Vishnu Saravanan, Laser Standard
KC Ganapathy and Varun Thakkar, 49er
A total of 16 Indians are participating in 18 athletic events in the Olympics from which there are 9 men 6 women and 2 mixed relay events. Here’s the list of events:
- KT Irfan, Men’s 20km race walking
- Sandeep Kumar, Men’s 20km race walking
- Rahul Rohilla, Men’s 20km race walking
- Gurpreet Singh, Men’s 50km race walking
- Bhawna Jat, Women’s 20km race walking
- Priyanka Goswami, Women’s 20km race walking
- Avinash Sable, Men’s 3000m steeplechase
- Murali Sreeshankar, Men’s long jump
- MP Jabir, Men’s 400m hurdles
- Neeraj Chopra, Men’s javelin throw
- Shivpal Singh, Men’s javelin throw
- Annu Rani, Women’s javelin throw
- Tajinderpal Singh Toor, Men’s shot put
- Dutee Chand, Women’s 100m and 200m
- Kamalpreet Kaur, Women’s discus throw
- Seema Punia, Women’s discus throw
- 4×400 Mixed Relay
- Men’s 4x400m Relay
A total of 7 wrestlers in which there are 4 women participants are 3 men, in freestyle under different weight categories.
- Seema Bisla, Women’s Freestyle, 50kg
- Vinesh Phogat, Women’s Freestyle 53kg
- Anshu Malik, Women’s Freestyle 57kg
- Sonam Malik, Women’s Freestyle 62kg
- Ravi Kumar Dahiya, Men’s Freestyle 57kg
- Bajrang Punia, Men’s Freestyle 65kg
- Deepak Punia, Men’s Freestyle 86 kg
A total of 3 participants, from which Sumit Nagal is making his debut through men’s singles, and Sania Mirza was selected through her ranking. She selected Ankita Raina to play the women’s doubles with her.
There are 4 participants from India from which there are 2 men and 2 women who’ve made their place in the Olympics. Sharath and Manika will also participate together in mixed doubles.
2 men and one woman are participating in different categories. Sajan Prakash is also the first Indian to qualify directly for the Olympics.
Men’s 100m freestyle, 100m butterfly, 200m butterfly
Men’s 100m backstroke
Women’s 100m backstroke
A total of 15 Indian shooters are participating this time in the Olympics. We are the country’s largest contingent at all games, participating in different categories.
- Anjum Moudgil, 10m Women’s Air Rifle
- Apurvi Chandela, 10m Women’s Air Rifle
- Divyansh Singh Panwar, 10m Men’s Air Rifle
- Deepak Kumar, 10m Men’s Air Rifle
- Tejaswini Sawant, 50m Women’s Rifle 3 Position
- Sanjeev Rajput, 50m Men’s Rifle 3 Position
- Aishwarya Pratap Singh Tomar, 50m Men’s Rifle 3 Position
- Manu Bhaker, 10m Women’s Air Pistol
- Yashaswini Singh Deswal, 10m Women’s Air Pistol
- Saurabh Chaudhary, 10m Men’s Air Pistol
- Abhishek Verma, 10m Men’s Air Pistol
- Rahi Sarnobat, 25m Women’s Pistol
- Chinki Yadav, 25m Women’s Pistol (replaced by Elavenil Valarivan)
- Angad Veer Singh Bajwa, Men’s Skeet
- Mairaj Ahmad Khan, Men’s Skeet
9 participants from India representing our nation in which there are 5 men and 4 women, each in different weight categories.
- Vikas Krishan (Men’s, 69kg)
- Lovlina Borgohain (Women’s, 69kg)
- Ashish Kumar (Men’s, 75kg)
- Pooja Rani (Women’s, 75kg)
- Satish Kumar (Men’s, 91kg)
- Mary Kom (Women’s, 51kg)
- Amit Panghal (Men’s, 52kg)
- Manish Kaushik (Men’s, 63kg)
- Simranjit Kaur (Women’s, 60kg)
Here it is. All the members that are out their doing all the hard work with the willpower and determination to win the gold for us. Let’s applaud and wish them the best for this part of thier life.
If you wish to contribute, mail us at email@example.com