Nischal Narayanam, a 19 year old kid from Hyderabad is making national news for being the youngest person to clear the Chartered Accountant exam in India. If you don’t think that’s the coolest thing ever then get out of my face. Now this guy isn’t just some guy who made it to news because of one isolated success. He has been and is actually a Genius! These are some things about him that will make you reevaluate your life and get an existential crisis.
1. Nischal is making news for being India’s youngest CA at 19. He’s so young for being a CA already that he can’t enroll in the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India for another two years.
2. If you’re thinking being the youngest in achieving one thing is awesome, then get this! He’s also the youngest graduate and Post- graduate in the history of Osmania University.
3. Deloitte has around 2 lakh employees working for it around the world. Guess who’s the youngest?! This guy.
4. Hmm… wonder how his genius came to light. He spotted a mistake in his father’s balance sheet when he was 9! What were you doing when you were nine??
5. Brilliant, no? National Geographic Channel thought so too! He was featured in the “7 Brilliant Brains of The World” show.
6. Oka that’s a lot of achievements, right? Wrong! He also claims to be a Double Guinness World Record holder in the category of memory, and youngest ‘World Memory Champion’!
7. What could he use all of this genius? By starting up ‘Nischal’s Smart Learning Solutions Pvt. Ltd’. He designed a Mathematics Laboratory, with which he plans to assist poor but talented students.
Just 19 years-old and already so many feathers in his cap!! Wonder what he will be up to next!
If you wish to contribute, mail us at email@example.com