Our country has extended it’s nation-wide lockdown till the 31st of may. While we’ve all been waiting for the new guidelines of lockdown 4.0, Here are a few of the important list of places and services and whether they’ll be open or not:
1. All Hotels, Restaurants, Cinema halls, Malls, Bars and Gyms remain closed.
2. All Schools, Colleges, Coaching institutes, and Other educational institutions remain shut.
3. Domestic and international flights are also prohibited, unless an emergency.
4. Metro rail service in all metropolitan cities is also prohibited.
5. Religious congregations are strictly prohibited. All religious places/places of worship shall be closed for public.
6. All markets and shops shall be open except for those in malls.
7. Inter-state movement of passenger vehicles and buses is allowed with mutual consent of respective states.
8. Movement of individuals is strictly prohibited between 7 pm to 7 am.
9. Persons above 65 years of age, Pregnant women and children shall stay at home.
10. While a few of the source say that Salons and barbershops can be open from Monday, It is yet to be fully verified though.
For much detailed analysis, Check out the tweet below:
Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA) issues guidelines on measures to be taken by Ministries/Departments of Government of India, State Governments/UT Governments & State/UT authorities for containment of COVID19. #LockDown4 will remain in effect till 31st May 2020. pic.twitter.com/10WnwnWfte
— ANI (@ANI) May 17, 2020
Here’s an infographic for much details & better clarity:
If you wish to contribute, mail us at email@example.com