2018 has been a great year for Telugu Film Industry. We’ve been seeing refreshingly unique movies like never before. And one such movie we’re talking about today is Goodachari. It took a lot of efforts to make this movie, and here is some intersting triva about the movie.
1. The initial draft of the story was written by Sesh, 14 years back in 2004, when he was a teenager.
2. The team took 9 full months to write and finalise the screenplay of the film.
3. The movie was shot in 168 locations, 3 countries, that took place only in 116 days.
4. The heroine of the film, Sobhita Dhulipala, An Acha Telugu girl from Tenali had already done 3 Bollywood films before her Debut film in Telugu.
5. Supriya Yarlagadda garu made a comeback as an actress after 22 years. She last appeared in ‘Akkada Ammayi Ikkada Abbayi’, which is her debut film.
6. The budget of the movie is 6 crores.
7. It is a very rare move that a role in the movie (not cameo) is kept as a secret, Nobody knew about Jagapathi Babu presence in the movie before watching the film.
8. Thriller movie trailers can be deceiving to keep the thrill alive. Same goes with Goodachari (IYKWIM)
9. The USA shoot (Climax part), literally only had a 5 member crew.
If you wish to contribute, mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org