Yes, they are terribly quiet and shy, but if you have an introvert as your partner then you surely are lucky. To all the extroverts, they may seem like aliens from another place but the fact is that they are simple people who live in their own space. Introverts are highly misunderstood people, their silence is often taken for arrogance or attitude and their reluctance to go out might seem rude and harsh to others. But they simply wish for others to understand them and their need to have some time alone. While extroverts gather their energy from surroundings, introverts draw their energy from within.
But, what are the advantages of dating an introvert that I mentioned earlier? Let me explain,
1. They will notice all of your efforts, no matter how big they are or how small. You will never feel left out when with them.
2. Their brain is full of thoughts and imaginations. They think about distant things and have their own stories about everything and anything. They are totally unpredictable.
3. While you are worrying about how the relationship is going, they are already working on ways of saving it.
4. You’ll never find yourself alone and they will never let you feel low about anything. They will always understand your position and act accordingly.
5. An introvert is not less than any library. They are different, innovative and exciting they always surprise you with their unique ideas and approach.
6. They will adore you and will keep you only to themselves. Just seeing you with someone can upset them to the core.
7. What can be better than a lover who understands you? They also know how to respond to you at any point of time.
8. No double dating! Their heart and soul will be dedicated to you in all ways and they will never ever look over you.
9. If you have an introvert as you’re partner, you can be sure of their loyalty and commitment. They will never ever quit.
10. They are clear like water too, there will be no mind games and shit from their side and they’ll keep everything transparent.
If you wish to contribute, mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org