February lo finance minister Nirmala Sitharaman gari Budget speech lo konni announcements chesaru, proposal for conducting Common Eligibility Test (CET) was also a part of it.
Now, the Union cabinet has approved a proposal to set up a National Recruitment Agency (NRA) for conducting the proposed Common Eligibility Test (CET) for recruitment to all non gazetted posts in the Central government and public sector banks.
The #NationalRecruitmentAgency will prove to be a boon for crores of youngsters. Through the Common Eligibility Test, it will eliminate multiple tests and save precious time as well as resources. This will also be a big boost to transparency. https://t.co/FbCLAUrYmX
— Narendra Modi (@narendramodi) August 19, 2020
Here are the important things should know about our new National Recruitment Agency:
1. The Common Eligibility Test will be held twice a year.
2. There will be no separate examinations but a single online CET for recruitment in non gazetted posts in the government and public sector banks.
3. The NRA will conduct Tier-I (first level) exam only, initially for IBPS, RRB and SSC.
4. The CET scores will be valid for up to three years from the date of result declaration.
5. There will be different CETs for graduate level, 12th Pass level and 10th pass level to facilitate recruitment to vacancies at various levels.
6. CET merit list by the NRA will also apply for recruitment to state government jobs on a cost sharing basis.
7. Curriculum will be same, pattern of the exam will be same and level of the exam will be same.
8. The CET will be conducted in 12 major Indian languages.
Benefits to the Job Hunters by CET :
1. No more clash of dates.
Inthaku mundhu same eligibility criteria tho oke time lo vere vere exams unte candidates edho oke exam ne select cheskoni migithavi vadhileyalsi vachedi.. But now candidates will not have to worry about clash of the exam dates. CET score will be valid for many organizations.
2. There will be no mental pressure on them for appearing in different examination.
3. Around 1.25 lakh government jobs ki oke online application CET.
Around 2.5 to 3 crore aspirants take multiple examinations conducted by different recruiting agencies for selection to around 1.25 lakh government jobs advertised each year. By applying for a single online CET candidates will save application money they need to pay for appearing different exams.
4. Money and time rendu safeee
Application fee nunchi travelling charges varaku prathi exam ki manam chalane money and time ni spend chesthunam, ippudu avvani CET tho safe ayinatte..
5. Most helpful for women’s and people who lives in villages
Eh exam ayina mostly urban areas lo ne untai kabatii village nunchi vache vallaki chala ibhandi avthu untadi, inka women’s ki ala prathi exam ki velladam kastam ani chala mandi give up ichestharu kuda…
6. Every district will have a CET center.
There will be an examination centre in every district of the country, mana dhagara lo unde districts lo CET online exam raseyochu…
If you wish to contribute, mail us at email@example.com