Generally we plan & prepare more for a travel than exams, we will be planning planning and everytime after the trip we recall what went wrong, here’s the small tips to travel peacefully without hassle and within “Budget”
1. Always plan your trip journey on weekdays like Thursday or Wednesday, less crowded and lesser flight charges.
2. Always find out when is the last bus to your destination & Public transportation is the best to explore the local places.
3. Never eat the street food unless the place is popular, you may think it’s cheap but if it affects your stomach or healthy then hospital bill will be costly
4. Stay at the Travel Hostels & Save Money, you may find it in sites like Booking.com or hostel world, where you can stay in bunker beds at minimum price and meet travelers from different countries.
5. Never run behind the packages offered by travel agencies, Search more about the place in Travel groups in FB or other platforms, use their itinerary and plan accordingly.
6. Some places will be peaceful in off season and hotel & transport rates will be much cheaper.
7. Talk with fellow travellers often about places you are going to see, so you can avoid few places which are overrated or not worthy.
8. Ask the locals the easiest and quickest way to reach the destinations than believing Google maps
9. If you think your destination is network weak area, then don’t reach at late night.
10. If you’re not a student still lie that you are student and you don’t have much to pay, for sure you will get concession in hotels
Hope this will surely help at least once in your next trip. Happy travelling.
If you wish to contribute, mail us at email@example.com