IPL start kadaniki inka 20 days kuda ledhu mari schedule edhi..?
Asalu Bio Bubble ante enti babai..?
Akkada em jaruguthundi asalu, BCCI rules enti..?
Entha mandiki positive vachindi, CSK paristhiti enti ippudu..?
Ila mana IPL gurinchi meekuda enno doubts unnaya.. Aythe ee article chuseyandi…
Mana team members andharu last week lo ne UAE ki reach ayi 7 days isolation lo settle ayaru, ee gap lo vallaki 3 times Covid testing jarigindhi.. Annitlo Negative vachakane vallani Training ki and Bio Secure Bubble ki allow chestharu…
So already 7 days ayipoindi kabati, ee process antha chesesi mana players kondharu training kuda start chesaru..
— SunRisers Hyderabad (@SunRisers) August 30, 2020
Ee 7 days isolation period lo jarigina testing lo ne CSK team nunchi 13 members ki Covid testing lo Positive vachindi…
According to reports, vaarilo Indian pacer Deepak Chahar and India A batsman Ruturaj Gaekwad kuda unnaru…
Ippudu positive vachina vallandharni vere team members ki dhooramga 14 days isolation lo petti treatment istharu.. Vallu motham cure ayaka testings lo malli negative vachakane Bio Bubble ki malli allow chestharu…
And due to some personal reasons Suresh Raina kuda ee IPL motham ki availability lo undadu, India return ayyadu ani CSK release chesindi.
Schedule endhuku ivvale inka.. Eppudu release chestharu..?
UAE lo 3 different places Dubai, Abu Dhabi, and Sharjah lo jaruguthadi mana IPL. So ippudu Dubai nunchi Abu Dhabi ki next day match kosam ravadaniki akkada permissions prakaram konni testings malli cheyali ata.. So ila konni permissions ki thaggatu anni set cheskoni schedule release cheyali kabatii late avthundi..
BCCI ippudu UAE Officials tho discussion lo undi, either ah rules ni ayina adjust chestharu or stages wise ante match – match ki kakunda Team ni varasaga konni matches oka place lo ayelaga schedule ni design chesi release chestharu…
According to a report, ee week lopu coming days lo schedule ni release chese chances unnai…
Asalu Bio Bubble ante enti..? BCCI rules em pettindi..?
Simple ga chepalante, players ni bayata prapanchaniki dhooranga andharni oke circle loki thevadame Bio Secure Bubble. Outside world tho interaction undadhu kabati and team and opponent members andharu kuda quarantine undi anni correct unnake Bio Bubble loki enter avtharu kabatii andharu safe ga matches adochuu..
Inka BCCI rules antara.. Nenu veeti gurinchi annitlo search chesthunte Twitter lo KSR ane account nunchi oka thread kanipinchindi, simple and perfect ga BCCI rules ni explain chesaru.. Vaatine okasari chudham.
The BCCI issued this rules to all Team members ni UAE:
Each team was required to form a Bio Secure Environment and to follow all the BCCI protocols which will include:
2. Health Passport
3. Contact Tracing.
Delhi-based VPS Healthcare Group undertook all Covid testing in UAE. Exclusive Testing room was set up in each Bio-Secure bubble and qualified nurses, wearing full PPE kits collected nasopharyngeal samples from team members.
2. On arrival at a UAE hotel & before commencing training, all players / support staff self-isolated in their room and were subject to the below testing plan.
During this period, team members were permitted to step out of room on day 3 & day 6 only to provide samples for PCR test.
DAY 1 – PCR Test – upon arrival at airport / team hotel.
DAY 3 – PCR Test – in team hotel
DAY 6 – PCR Test – in team
4. If all 3 tests were negative, players & support staff would exit isolation & enter the Bio-Secure Environment.
If any tests were positive, concerned person would quarantine as per protocols. No team members would be allowed to train outside their rooms prior to this procedure.
5. Once the bubble was created, Follow-up tests took over:
Every individual in bubble will be tested twice in their 2nd & 3rd week & thereafter every fifth day for the remainder of IPL2020. If testing day coincides with a match day, samples will be collected on the previous day.
6. Additional tests:
Any number of additional tests may be conducted if required under then prevalent rules in UAE
Ex: Individuals traveling from Dubai to Abu Dhabi are required to display negative COVID-19 PCR report issued no more than 48 hours before arriving at the check post.
7. The team doctors and managers will have a team’s dashboard to review the team’s overall health and testing status via the Health Passport.
Chennai-based GEM3S have been appointed to create & manage a Health Passport for all IPL participants. Health Passport comprises a short questionnaire which participants are required to complete daily, to self-report their body temperature and symptoms (if any).
9. Health Passport will be linked to the accreditation system and access to training venues and stadiums will only be granted if the Health Passport has been completed with no abnormal responses.
10. All participants including net bowlers, hotel staff servicing the teams & dedicated team drivers will be required to report daily on the Health Passport.
11. Contact Tracing:
UK-based Restrata were appointed for creating the Bio secure environment (Bubble) and to put in place a Contact Tracing system. The bio-bubble in UAE will extend across hotels, practice facilities, stadiums and bus transport in between each of these venues.
12. Each participant will be provided with a fob (to be worn on the wrist at all times except while playing in a match) which will link with the gateway.
The bluetooth fob will communicate using ‘peer to peer’- this will allow each fob to ‘hear’ if another fob is within 6ft.
13. Restrata will report those participants who have been in proximity (less than 6 ft) to the affected individual for more than 15 mins in preceding 3 days. Those who have been in contact will need to fulfil the requisite Health & Safety protocols (additional tests, monitoring etc).
If you wish to contribute, mail us at email@example.com