Babai Hotel vijayawada celebrates 73 wonderful years of service and love. The unwavering service since decades made people of Vijayawada love them back limitless, for many it’s ‘Babai hotel’s Idli’ which starts their day. You might be like Idli?! seriously? There’s a lot you don’t yet know about Babai Hotel.
1) Its taste and quality service have bought down Celebrities like ANR, NTR, Savitri, Chandra Mohan and many others to frequently come here.
2) Babai Hotel Idli entha bauntundi ante manam intlo ne Idli thintaniki maaram chestham, kani ikkadiki janalu pratyekam ga idli tinadanike ostharu. Ala notlo pettuko gane karigipothundi.. akkadiki vellinappudu ey breakfast ayina thinandi kani mundu idli tho ne start cheyandi.
3) Many Five star hotels named Idli as “Babai Hotel Idli” intha kante em kavali andi, veellu quality oka range lo maintain chestharu ani cheppataniki. Idli tho patu Masala Dosa, Pongali with sambar is worth tasting there.
4) The menu they set up is not changed till date. They could have updated the menu with changing times. However, they believed in delivering quality and tasty food with the same old menu and techniques.
5) It was started in 1942 by Patruni Samba Murthi. Ayana vachina varini adharinchina teeru ki andharu “Babai” ani prema ga sambodincheyvaru.. ala ee hotel ki “Babai Hotel” ani peru ochindi.. Peru vinagane mana valla intlo ne thinantha anandham ga untundhi.. Homely feels you see: D
6) Ikkada Idli ki unna pramukyatha chutney kuda undi andi oy.. Ikkada kobbari chutney tinte.. ahann okkasari thini chusaka malli thinaru andi babu peetha la tagestharu.. kobbari chutney kuda venna tho chestharu ante nammutharaa.. velli ruchi chudandi mundu.. tharwatha naku thanks cheppukondi :p
7) TripAdvisor India, Rates Babai Hotel as the 5th best place to eat in Vijayawada, based on user reviews.
The eatery had become so successful that super stars like ANR, NTR used to frequent the popular restaurant that was seven decades old and no menu changes? That might come as a big surprise for the epicureans, but for the sake of it, Babai hotel, a city landmark this turned 73, does not believe in improvement.
“We will continue the same tradition with our stock menu-idli, masala-dosa, godhuma ravva upma, podi-dosa and pongal-to satisfy the hungry stomachs and fill the yearning hearts with great taste. We’re not going to add any new recipe to our menu that gave us all round attention, “said Valveti Lakshmi Narisimiha Rao, proprietor of the Babai Hotel.
If you wish to contribute, mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org