Gatha 2 days ga mana Telugu states lo ekkada chusina hot & trending topic ‘Awe’. Cinema chusinolla reactions maamula ga levu. Literal ga ‘Mind Pothundhi Lopala’ antuu, bayataki vasthunnaru. Alantidhi ee movie chusina vaalla reactions ela unnayo ippudu manam chudham.
Don’t worry, we respect cinema. Ee article lo okka chinna spolier kuda ledhu, you can happily read and laugh out loud, no matter if you have watched the movie or not.
1. When you can’t handle one heroine on screen. But there are 4 of them in one movie.
2. When you are seriously watching the movie, but your pakka seat sugar patient in theatre keeps guessing the next scene.
3. Asal Telugu lo intha kothaga, variety ga cinema theeyocha?
4. When your friend says, ‘Movie arthamkaledhu mama’. But you loved it. “Anthe ra meelanti vaalalki ilanti movies arthamkavu, Nee laanti vaallu ilanti cinema-lu chudatame waste” antu emotional ipotham.
5. When you tried so hard to avoid spoliers, but that one donga na ** friend tells it to you.
6. When you have seen the movie before that noti dhoola friend who always gives away the spoliers.
7. When your friend starts talking/discussing about the film with the ones who have not watched the movie.
Remember, Then You do not talk about Fight Club
Now you do not talk about Awe
8. When your friend starts pointing out logics instead of enjoying the movie as it supposed to be enjoyed.
9. When you feel extrmely proud about Telugu movie and show it to your north Indian friends, and tell them to watch it.
10. To sum up how normal audience felt after every 15 minutes, throughout the movie.
11. Finally when we see a significant change in the way Telugu movies are made, (Kshanam, Pelli Choopulu, Arjun Reddy, Ghazi, Baahubali). “Yes! Idhi ra Telugu cinema ante, Telugu cinema meri jaan hai. Telugu cinema is the best.”
If you wish to contribute, mail us at email@example.com