OK, everyone on social media tells to celebrate a #NoCrackersDiwali. But nobody actually tells what to do instead of bursting crackers. Here’s a list of interesting things do to this Diwali.
1. Have a ‘favorite movie night’ @ Friend’s place.
2. Make a wish & Light a Sky Lantern
3. Have a nice family dinner, that you’ve always been planning for.
4. Play Card & Board Games: Housie, UNO, Ludo, Tambola ila.. enno ennenno..
5. Add Color, instead of noise. Decorate your home with lights.
6. EAT like a monster: Diwali is a festival of sweets too.
7. Have a small house party.
8. If you can’t resist yourself from burning crackers, try Eco-Friendly crackers instead of normal ones.
9. If nothing else works out, just dance like an animal.
If you wish to contribute, mail us at email@example.com