Generally our movie titles are selected accordingly, to match the hero’s image and the director’s vision. But we got this crazy thought that these movies should have alternate movie titles, to justify their plots…
1. 100% Love: Chaithu’s characterization in the movie is the perfect definition of ‘Mr. Perfect’.
2. Orange: Just remember what Cherry tried to prove throughout the movie…
3. Businessman: A perfect description for our Surya Bhai!
4. Attarintiki Daaredi: Veedu… Gautham Nanda, Na Alludu!
5. Oosaravelli: The one-man army behind Nihaarika.
6. Darling: First love is always the sweetest. And if it’s from their childhood, it’s even sweeter!
7. Julayi: Ganta lo laksha ni padi lakshalu chesi chupistha… Idhe na Challenge!! *Hittu cinema*
8. Gopala Gopala: Aaapadha lo unna Gopala Rao ni kaapadadaniki vachina Gopaludu.
9. Brindavanam: The poster says it all.
10. Temper: Oka amaayakapu aadapilla pranam khareedu…mana Daya gadi lo marpu.
11. Thadakha: No explanation needed.
12. Athadu: What he is in the film…
If you wish to contribute, mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org